Main things to know :
- Be very careful of the traffic jam in Milan if you have rent a car. You can easy have one hour or one hour and half from the center of the city to the airport !
- Terminal 1 is for international and national flights.
- Terminal 2 is refer for low cost flights, mainly Easy Jet … But take care because other low cost are sometime in terminal 1.
- Remember your are in Italia ! Even is a big city with speed and stress, people are very very nice and if you ask something they appreciate to help you !
- RENT A CAR : it’ super easy at Milano airport, I have test Avis. The agency is large and you don’t wait. I recommend to reserve before so is faster and ten minute after you have your car. Don’t forget to take your drive license !
Airport codes :
- IATA : MXP
- ICAO : LIMC
What the airport deserve ?
Here you can find International routes from Malpensa with European City ( rank by busiest routes) , active link go to the others details page of the airports :
- Madrid, Spain to Malpensa
- Barcelana, Spain to Malpensa
- Paris-CDG, France to Malpensa
- London, United Kingdom to Malpensa
- Amsterdam, Netherlands to Malpensa
- Munich, Germany to Malpensa
- Copenhagen, Denmark to Malpensa
- Vienna, Austria to Malpensa
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany to Malpensa
- Pargue, Czech Republic to Malpensa
- Brussels, Belgium to Malpensa
- Lisbon, Portugal to Malpensa
- Dusseldorf, Germany to Malpensa
- Athens, Greece to Malpensa
- London-Heathrow, United Kingdom to Malpensa
Milan Malpensa deserve also domesctic routes in Italy like :
Catania, Naples, Rome, Palermo, Bari, Lamezia Terme, Olbia, Brindisi, Cagliari and some others.
Want to follow or search a plane ? Waiting for someone or waiting a flights ?
Just look here! 🙂 Click on a plane and you’ll have all information on a plane, including a little photo of the plane! 🙂
thank you www.flightradar24.com !
If you need more or simply to be sure my informations are update, please refer the official website of the airport here :
You have an experience to share at Milan airport or in Milano ? Don’t sit there ! Tell us in a comment or send me an email with an article !